Ancient Vedas has considered Parad, the most pure and auspicious metal which has varieties of religious importance.
According to Brahma Purana that he who worships parad idols devotedly, whether one is male or female, Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya or Shudra gets wordly pleasures and attains salvation. The person or family get glory, honor, name and fame and many more...
PARAD IDOLS SHOULD BE KEPT IN HOME /OFFICES at altar place.
- Prosperity to the house or office
- No shortage of food, money or clothes.
- Brings peace to the premises.
- If kept in the bedroom, it brings harmony among the couple.
- Removes ill-effects of Brahmhatya, Gau-hatya and Bal-hatya (Dosha due to killing of a priest, cow or a child in the previous births).
- Parad Shivling balances & harmonise the aura around us and remove the negative energy.